Saturday, April 14, 2012

'The Perfect Runner' - The Documentary


Well after the premier of this documentary last month, I found out that there was a strong possibility that this would not be broadcasted down south to the United States for the unseeable future. That would be a shame, so I did some digging and found a copy of the documentary that I could post on here for those that missed the broadcast or are unable to see it due to issues beyond their control. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The link below is for the first portion of the documentary, I will be posting the balance tomorrow.

Also please note, if you want to purchase the documentary to help support the film maker you can do so for $20.00 plus shipping. Please support your independent film makers, they are an inspiration to many including myself.

http://youtu.be/MtWhPnlAW5o

I have been asked to remove the documentary from Youtube by the creator, and I am respecting his wishes. If you would like to see this documentary, it is my understanding that it will be available on Itunes in the upcoming months. You can also purchase it directly from the distributor via the following link.

Purchase The Film

You can also learn about the documentary and the creator at the following link:

The Perfect Runner



4 comments:

  1. I want to see this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have taken the time to see it by now. It is definitely worth it. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed that immensely, Mr. Bob! Thank you so much for sharing! -TJ

    ReplyDelete