Saturday, November 24, 2012

Guest Post on Daily Improvisations


I am honoured to say that I will be a guest blogger on a friend's blog that will be posted on Tuesday Nov 27, 2012 and I am very excited about it.

I had originally posted it here on my blog, but after much consideration, I have pulled it and will provide a link on Tuesday to Laura's Blog, Daily Improvisations. She has taken my raw material and tweaked the format to make it flow as it was intended, and for that I am very excited as I have seen the finished product and it looks good, really good.

As soon as it is up, I will post a link from my blog to the post, and I hope you all enjoy it. But in the meantime, check out Laura's Blog at

Daily Improvisations

Have a great day of running everybody, I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. Bob, Good post. One of these days I'll ditch the shoes and go natural. I ran barefoot on a long beach in Ireland and it was amazing. Also on an island off the coast of Tofino. this summer I am vacationing in California, Sonoma Coast where they'll be lots of opportunity for barefoot ing. Love your blog and i continue to admire your conviction and your grit. Mike

    ReplyDelete