Thursday, November 29, 2012

The North Face / Canadian Trail Runner Ambassador's Selected For 2013

2013 The North Face Trail Ambassadors Announced

I really don't know how to do the whole link thing... so copy and paste it is! Congratulations to Bob on his becoming a Canadian Ambassador for The North Face. That's him in the center photo. you can find the artical at trailrunner.ca  (I hope this link thing works???)

I am really proud of my awesome husband who has fallen in love with trail running. It is so great to see him enjoy going out for a run...... especially when he used to think I was absolutely crazy for doing so! Well done husband! I can't wait to see you run this next year!

Congratulations!
Nicole

4 comments:

  1. The link thing works great! Congratulations Bob for this amazing honour! We gotta go for a run one day.. or a beer, or both. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike, yes we do need to do both one of these days.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Scott. It is definitely great finding your bliss, and mine is definitely trail running.

      Delete